What to bring?
- Underwear (with spares in case of wet weather, plus plenty of socks)
- Pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers
- Lounge wear
- Casual clothing and shoes
- Exercise clothing and trainers
- Yard and riding clothing (waterproofs are advisable)
- Yard boots/wellies and riding boots
- Riding gear (hat that conforms to current safety standards, gloves and body protector. If you have an air jacket, please bring spare canister(s) as well as a solid body protector)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Flannels and towels
- Shampoo, face wash, etc.
- Any medication must be labelled with instructions of administration and dosage clearly marked. Please report any medical requirements to staff
Please make sure all of your child’s belongings are clearly named.